एक क्लिक यहां भी...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feelings

Today I am sad because I have not that shade



A shade which was with me when I was embryo


A shade that protect me from all evil & evildoer


When I have no sense.


A shade that care me when I started crawling .


And remember my hunger whenever I forget .






.


Today I am sad because I have not that feel .


When I heard a single loud clap in ground .


Although I got last position in the race.


A Feel that feel myself


When everyone go against me in the world.


A feel for that I am most great.






Today I am sad because I have not that power


That force and encourage me


When I first time fell down


A power that stop me to go wrong way.


And make me capable to find out


What is good and bad for me.






Today I am sad because I am fool


Who think her way to taught


Her rude nature .


While she making myself strong


To face all thunder of world.






Today I am sad and I think I will always sad.


Because she has started to think


That I am mature now.


And I have no need to her .


Because I have started to give suggestion her.










( SHAILENDRA RISHI )



No comments:

Post a Comment

गूगल बाबा का वरदान - हिन्दी टंकण औजार

ब्लॉग एक खोज ....